We are excited and ready to transport you and your guests for your special occasion! Many things have changed over the past year, but one thing that has stayed the same is our dedication to provide you with the best possible experience you can have with S&S Limousines. Having said that, below is a guideline of how we will continue to keep our employees, and you, our dedicated customers, as safe and healthy as we possibly can.
- We are taking health precautions for our staff and our guests. Prior to the start of every shift, all staff complete a health survey to ensure they are ready and able to work. All chauffeurs are required to wear facial coverings throughout their shifts and continue to frequently wash/sanitize their hands.
- All vehicles are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest rental with cleaning products recommended by the CDC and DOH.
- Common areas, along with high touch areas, are sanitized frequently throughout the duration of the rental.
- If you are sick, please stay home. It’s better to be safe than sorry. Our parents always taught us to share, but we don’t want your germs!
- Pack your mask! We can see your pretty faces another time.
- We ask that all guests follow all CDC and DOH guidelines related to handwashing and hygiene. Hand sanitizer is available upon request.
- We ask that you call ahead to any places you intend to visit. Guidelines vary from location to location. If we’re aware of any restrictions in advance, it will eliminate any unwanted surprises the day of your event.
We are all in this together and will continue to do our best to keep us all safe and make your time with us the most enjoyable it can be. We appreciate your continued loyalty and we look forward to your next ride with S&S Limousines!
S&S COVID Protocol's