We are excited to be working and being able to take people out as opposed to being couped up in the house. With that said so many things have changed we wanted to give you an idea what your experience with us will be – and what extra precautions we’re undertaking in our vehicles/office to secure the health and safety of both guests and staff.
- S&S Limousines is taking precautions for our staff and our customers. Prior to beginning every shift, all staff complete a pre-check, including safety precautions such as taking their temperature, to ensure they are ready and able to work. Staff are also required to wear facial coverings during their shifts and continue to frequently wash their hands. They also have the option to wear gloves.
- Our vehicles are cleaned and sanitized with each guest rental using cleaning products recommend by the Center of Disease Control.
- Common areas along with high touch, and high traffic areas are sanitized regularly throughout the day
- If you are sick please stay home. Better safe than sorry. We aren’t going anywhere so there is always another time.
- Pack your mask! We can see your pretty faces another time.
- Please do not ride on our vehicles if you are not feeling well. Our parents all taught us to share but we don’t want your cooties.
- We ask that all guests follow all CDC guidelines related to handwashing and hygiene. Hand sanitizer will be available upon request. Washy, washy, happy, happy!
- While we are taking reservations, we ask that you call ahead to any and all of the places you plan on visiting to see what things they have in place or if reservations are required. We all in this together. This is to make your experience more enjoyable. We’re your #1 fans
We appreciate your loyalty! Together we will get through this. We look forward to your next ride with
S&S COVID Protocol's